Monday, May 9, 2011

Ummm, hi there....

remember me??

LOL.

So, have had a number of things happen, severe childhood sickness, death of a wee ten year old friend, the list goes on.

I have managed to keep my weight in check but the exercise has been barely existent.

I am at 103.4kg and Blair and I have our second weigh in with Pippa coming up this Saturday.

Our first stats were quite good and I have lost quite a few cms all over the place.

So this week back into focusing on my health and fitness.

Is it time for you too??

2 comments:

  1. I hope the sick kid(s) are all better?
    Sad to hear of the death of such a young child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for not throwing the towel in with all the stress. If you can manage throughout all this then there is no going back. Babysteps. Hope the wee one is on the mend. God must have been in need of an angel. You're 10 year old will be watching over you. Shine lady. xx

    ReplyDelete

Use your words ....